| Lane enjoyed listening to his big brother (and his daycare friends) sing their songs. |
| Lane is at the age where he's trying to figure out how to smile for the camera. I remember Grant having this moment at this age too. Hope it is short lived. Until then, we get this awkward smile. |
| Lane is really into his "stuffies" right now. He packs them from room to room and insists on sleeping with at least 15-20 of them. He calls them "his friends." I'm not sure if it's cute or sad. |
| Lane just watched his brother run wild for about 15 minutes. He just walked around aimlessly and observed-but then decided to get in on the crazy play too. |
| Snowball fight!!!! |
| This made me want to puke. I kept telling Lane to stop but he wouldn't listen-every time I turned around he was on all fours licking the snow. YUCK! |
| Not enough snow for a good snow angel but he tried. Oh my this suit is awful! |
| We went to the mall the Friday after Thanksgiving. Of course the boys wanted to see Santa. This is them waiting their turn. |
| At the tree farm trying to find the most perfect Fricke family Christmas tree. |
| This was the first year I couldn't get Grant to wear his Santa hat. He said, "no, I am not wearing one, you guys look really weird!" lol |
| Picture of the boys seeing Santa at the mall. I was surprised at how willing Lane was to not only see him but to sit on his lap..I was even more surprised he didn't "flick" him. |
| This year we let the boys put up their own tree with their own ornaments. Grant assembled and decorated it himself and he was so very proud of his finished product. Lane photobombed this picture. |
| We took Lane to his three year check up and found out what we already knew. We have a big boy on our hands. Lane was 85% in his height and 95% in his weight. |
| Like we have the last five years we took the boys to see Santa at Riggson John Deere dealership. Lane is "flicking " again in this picture. |
| Lane got bored during the nearly two hour wait -he found a way to entertain himself (and us). |
| Uncle Jacob is employed there and the boys thought it was so cool that he got to help set up Santa's sleigh and bring in the reindeer. |
| Lane didn't smile but I didn't mind. I was just thrilled he was willingly participating. He gave his list to Santa.. and listened to every word he said. |
| Grant had a list to share too. Grant is always pumped to see Santa. |
| And of course they each got little toy tractors. |
| Lane was all smiles during the entire 15 minutes it took for the test to be completed. He was trying to smear chap stick on my head and kept telling me stories he made up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment