The fourth of July meant yet another opportunity for our Little Mister Burgoo to represent Arenzville in a parade. Lane decided he wanted to ride in the parade with Grant this time. So he thought anyways. He didn't seem to enjoy it at all...he didn't throw one piece of candy out to anyone and he didn't want to smile or wave. He kept asking when we would get to see the "pizza man and the tractors". "Pizza man" being Leo's Pizza mascot. I guess he thought that he would get to see the parade AND be in it too. He was mistaken. And to be very honest I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would either. I prefer to watch as well. Grant seemed to like having his family along for the ride though.
Lee Burris was kind enough to allow us to borrow his ride again for the parade. By the end of the day Lane was calling it "our new car." LOL I wish, Lane!
So sweet! Courtney has been the best!
Short guy sandwich.
Grant really enjoys parades and seeing his queen and princess
Cute kids!!!!
This fourth of July was like no other thus far. It was full of the traditional festivities (parade, party with friends, hotdogs and fireworks) but it was also sprinkled with down time too. Grant and I wanted to soak up the sun and hang out in the backyard lawn chairs.
We had to return Lee's mustang so we enjoyed a family ride in the convertible to the countryside. It was gorgeous!!!! The weather was a perfect 78 and sunny!
The boys loved setting off fireworks at our house while awaiting the big show out at the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment