Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fantastic Fourth


 Sleepy little Lane the morning of July 4th
 Cute little boys in fun fourth of July hats




 Grant LOVES candy therefore Grant LOVES parades



 High fives from Captain America
 Hot-sweaty sweet little boys
 Swimming after the parade


 How awesome is this????? Kids were in heaven.

 Lane loves his dog so much....and really likes feeding him treats and cheese.

 exploding sidewalk paint
 finger painting for the first time.





 First trip to the movie theater- saw Monsters University and did really well.  He fell asleep with about a half hour left of the movie- prior to that he enjoyed junk food.
 Grant hates it when I spike his hair up like this but I love it so I still do it and then i take pictures of it. heehehehehe
 Watching fireworks in the driveway



 Lane was NOT a fan of the fireworks show out at Triopia school. He fussed and then fell asleep for almost the entire show. I thought it was just because it was so late and way past his bedtime that he cried and seemed to not like them but that was proven false a few nights later out at my sisters house. Uncle Mick set off some firecrackers and Lane freaked out.  Hated them.




No comments: