Grant really wanted to set up the tent in the back yard, so-we did. We still have not yet slept in it but we will get to that part eventually.
Grant loved just hiding out and playing in there.
Lane was more into playing in the sandbox.
The Fricke pumpkin patch. We didn't get an actual garden in this year because it was so wet for so long and we were never home to get one in so we threw down some pumpkin seeds and hoping for a nice pumpkin crop this fall.
The willow tree has been planted, staked and cared for.
I know, you are jealous. When I think poolside -this is the image that pops into my mind. Wish it was an in-ground pool or even a bigger better above ground one but hey-the boys love it and it's where I like to soak up some vitamin D. I crank up some I Heart Radio tunes and listen to the giggles and splashes from my sweet little boys.
There is nothing that could melt my heart quicker than when I see this- big brother giving love to his little brother.
Jason is always hard at work. trimming trees, removing stumps, weed eating....
No comments:
Post a Comment