Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Thumb Is Definitely NOT Green!

I received this beautiful pot rose plant from my daycare kiddos as a birthday present. I feel obligated to keep it alive (for them)....but see the next photo.
Yep-they are already starting to look like this....I don't know if I have over watered them, if they aren't getting enough sun or if I have them in a place that is too cold (the back porch). I have never had a "green thumb" but gee whiz I can't even keep a plant alive for a week? What's wrong with me and my THUMBS?
This little info stick tells me "jack" on how to keep this thing alive!
Grant's potato print paintings
I cut shapes out of half cuts of potatoes and we used them as stamps during our painting time today. He loved it. So cheap and easy!




Random Info:
My Sleep Number pillow came in the mail yesterday and I LOVE IT! Happy Birthday to me! I have all of Grant's birthday presents wrapped and the birthday supply box is down from the storage closet. I have been working on tagging garage sale items most of the day. Feels good to clear out some of these things I have been meaning to get rid of for a while. Sale isn't until June but hey-it's nasty weather out and I have nothing better to do with my time. Went to see The Lincoln Lawyer with some of my girlfriends last night. Enjoyed the movie tremendously-a good one-disappointed in the lack of skin I saw from my boyfriend -Mr. Matthew McConaughey....but still a fantastic movie. You should go see it or at least rent it when it comes out. Count down is on until our little man turns 3!

No comments: