the curtains I ordered
after
before
after
After
Before
After
BeforeOk so the above pictures are a little out of order but you get the idea don't ya?
This is what eating healthier looks like-might not look the best but it tasted awesome (no joke!)Just wanted to vent/blog so here it goes. Ok, so I am finding it kind of difficult to find the balance here at home. I am fortunate to be at home with Grant which is fantastic however I find that I get into these grooves where I either tip the scale of trying to do too much house work/organizing or on the other end of the spectrum, i neglect house work and read, color, and play with Grant too much. WHERE IS THE BALANCE? How do I do this and do it right? I mean, I am pretty sure that if Jay came home from work to find the dishes piled, laundry still not washed, beds unmade, me not showered, and the house not picked up he would really wonder what the hell I did all day long. I feel so bad because these are things I do everyday with Grant on the sidelines asking me to read or play with him. I feel like I am always saying, 'ok, but just give me one more second to finish this." I want to be able to do it all and do it all perfectly! Then I have my days when I feel like I spoil him with too much attention! Ugh...I know i might as well give up that idea! Today I took the day off of housework and took Grant to get his haircut, to the library, and to McDonald's. We had a good time!
I am also frustruated with Facebook......seriously people! I think people assume that if I am your "friend" on Facebook that I acutally look at your page everyday -surprise, I don't... and in fact several people have been hidden as I got too irritated (either seeing their face or their annoying postings) so if you have something going on and you posted it on facebook -it doesn't necessarily mean I got the memo so don't assume I have! I have also decided to delete all of my photos (minus some daycare pics and wedding/honeymoon pics) as I realized I had so many posted-I am going to only be posting pics here on my blog from now on. That way I don't flood facebook with all of the many pics I take of Grant. I do like to post pics of my little daycare kiddos on there because it allows me to tag them for their parents.
I have gained a few pounds over the past few weeks so I am trying to get back on the eating healthier train. It's going well so far but it's definately difficult with this Halloween candy sitting around the house. I haven't been running lately as I have spent the majority of my time either working in the back entryway project or finishing my Christmas shopping. I have a HUGE chunk on Christmas shopping done. The daycare kids are pretty well done, my parents are done, and my nieces and nephew are also done! Now I just have to buy for Grant but that will be so easy! I plan to have it all done by Thanksgiving this year. Last year I finished up early and it made a huge difference in my overall enjoyment of the holiday season. I LOVED IT!
Ok, so I tape a bunch of shows and then try to watch them at night after Grant goes to bed...and I loved loved loved Oprah's interview with JK Rowlings! She is so fansinating to me. Also, I am seriously annoyed with all of the negitive ad campanions -I think if Deanna Demuzio would give all the money she has spent in advertisement and gave it to the State we would be damn near out of debt! Ugh! Annoying. I am still lovin The View (loved how Whoopi and Joy walked out on Bill OReilly) and still lovin Desperate Housewives and Modern Family!
Entryway project......almost complete. Just need to get the new door hung (which we will hire someone to do) and get the steps to the basement redone. I have bought a new light fixture and new curtains and can't wait to add those touches to the room. Oh and I really can't wait to start buying some decoratives! Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment