Grandpa with baby Collin
Proud Grandparents with the new little baby
Aunt Vicki with baby Collin
Collin stretching out
Proud (but crazy) Grandpa
Collin William

Me holding my new little nephew, Collin William Likes the day he was born.

Can you see Grant's little head sticking out from the top? He helped us clean out the closets and drawers for the new year.

Sitting on top of a big pile of clothes
Grant helping Mommy and Daddy clean out the closets and drawersThis was an exciting week. My sister had her baby on Monday. He arrived at 1:27pm, he was 7lbs 12 oz, and 20 inches long. Vicki and I drove to Quincy to meet him that night after work. He is the sweetest little baby. He is so good looking he could be on the cover of Baby GQ. He was so well mannered too. He didn't cry once when we were there to visit. Lori was sick the first day but is doing much better now. They get to leave the hospital today and are excited about going home.
Last night was New Years Eve. We rented movies -Jason only made it through one and was asleep on the couch by 9pm. It was a quiet event....pretty boring actually. I watched both movies then I sewed some door blockers, drank some champagne (by myself) and watched the ball drop on TV. Kind of sad actually....to realize how boring my life has become. I guess that is what parenthood does to you though.
No comments:
Post a Comment