Getting used to this camera thing. I know I need to smile.
Cheese!
My first Christmas tree.
Making tractor sounds.
On the go!
Look how long I am!
Wrestling with Daddy is always fun. I know to go straight for the ears. Works everytime!
I thought Daddy needed mouth to mouth.

Not happy Mommy and Daddy made me put my shirt on. I don't like to get dressed.

Really not happy!
Naked Baby coming after the lady with the camera
Running away from Daddy when he is trying to get my PJ's on
I think I can stand up now

Look at me, I am a BIG KID NOW! I can drink from a sippy cup!
Well, Grant has had a tough week. We are trying to transition him from our bed back into his crib. Ever since he got sick with the flu we have been letting him get away with sleeping with us but Mommy decided to put an end to that because she could see she was clearly spoiling her baby. We have had some rough nights but we will get through it and in the end he will be back to sleeping all night in his crib without waking up once. Grant had his first snow fall this week -(Tuesday) which is exciting. And he has also learned to drink from a sippy cup on his own now. He likes trying new foods like Puffs and Cherrios. He thinks he is so big now. And he is I guess. We are really looking forward to Christmas next week. Grandma Fricke watched Grant on Wednesday so we could go to the hospital and meet Ella and Eve. Jeremy and Lacy Beard had a baby girl on Monday and Luke and Jessica Crawford had a baby girl on Tuesday -so we went to visit the two beautiful little babies while Grant stayed home with Grandma. Sunday we go to Great-Grandma Barry's house for the big family Christmas gathering. That should be fun. We will try to get on and write again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment