
Well, now that we have all conquered the flu, things seem to be back to normal at the
Fricke home. Grant did take a trip to see Dr.
Lillpop on Monday though. He has a cold with a small cough. We hooked him up with some cough medicine and a
vaporizer and he seems to be doing much better now. He is becoming more and more brave as the days go by. Lately, he has been pulling himself up on anything he can. He loves to "go for walks" around the house. He does quite well walking (with our help of course). We have another busy week end planned. We hope to get to town Saturday afternoon to do some Christmas shopping while Aunt Vicki comes over to watch Grant. Sunday I have my last and final shower to attend for a while. Vicki, Ashley, and I are throwing a baby shower for Lori that day. It will be fun but it will also be nice to get it done and over with. With the stress of the holidays it's just another thing to worry about doing. I have added some more pictures of our "Little Man" above. I just love the one with him all bundled up. He's so sweet. It's nice to get our Christmas cards made and off in the mail....I
feel like I am really behind on things like that this year. Last night I went to the kids Christmas Program at school. It was fun to watch my daycare kids sing- it put me more in the Christmas spirit. I did end up leaving early though. I had to go home and make Cordell his birthday cupcakes. He turned 5 today so we had a little birthday party for him. We had a good time. I told him that I would wear my hair in pigtails for his b-day....so I went the hole day looking that a high school student...but it was fun. We will try to get on again and blog soon....things are just so busy right now that I am having a hard time keeping up with things.
No comments:
Post a Comment