Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Funny Grant




Ok -so the pictures you see above are pictures of my son "the stripper." I was playing UNO with one of my daycare kids today and when I turned around I saw that Grant had somehow managed to take his arm out of one of his sleeves. I guess he thought it was more fun to chew on with his arm not in it. This had me crackin up. He is quite funny anymore. He has also discovered his wee-wee. I would post pictures of this as well but I don't think he would appreciate his mom posting naked pictures of him playing with himself. It kind of worries me because he pulls on it with so much force I am scared he's gonna rip it right on off. He used to just play with it while in the bathtub but now he plays with it each time I change his diaper. I am probably reinforcing this behavior by laughing -but oh well. We think Grant is working on his second tooth. Yesterday he had a temperature, was really fussy, and put everything in his mouth. So we will see if another one pops through soon. We have ordered his Halloween costume. We can't wait to see him in it! He's gonna look so sweet. I will try to write again later this week.

1 comment:

ajbmossman said...

Lol..he found his 'wee wee' too! man.. bryson is obsessed, it makes me cringe!