A few weeks ago we said, "goodbye" to my old car. I must admit, it was a bittersweet day and I had a hard time letting go of her. She was such a good car and never failed me -not ever! We brought home our babies home from the hospital in this car...and have made several other memories in this ride...But it was time to let her go....Bill's Service told us that she would need new brakes. We knew she was soon due for a new set of tires and we put over 100,000 miles on her. 7 good years she gave us....kinda sad.
 |
| This is our new ride....ah, so much more room! |
 |
| After a long awaited search for new Cross-Training Shoes I finally ordered some! I love love love them! So along with a new car- I gained a new pair of kicks! Yippie! |
This kinda goes along with my "All Things New" heading. The baby egg is new, I guess. Lane found this little egg on the front porch last week and kept trying to convince me to eat it. YUCK. I explained to him that it was a bird egg and we don't eat those. He said, "yes, you do, in the morning time." True...I am a pretty devoted egg eater in the mornings...but I prefer chicken eggs.
 |
| This goes with my heading....here is a picture of a brand spanking new 1st Grader! |
We had a Happy Summer party last week to celebrate the last day of school and the start of summer break. Although my house is going to be full of 7 boys and one girl all summer....I am looking forward to it. Mostly-I am looking forward to fun in the sun. I love my Vitamin D!
No comments:
Post a Comment