These were the Valentines Grant gave out to his classmates. We did these weeks and weeks ago BEFORE we got the note from the school requesting the we NOT address them to any person in particular. Guess this is when it DOESN'T pay to be ahead of schedule and organized. Oh well, Grant got practice writing his classmates names and I just slapped another label on top of these.
My cutie boys
a craft we did with the daycare kiddos
This is another one. A thumb print and it was supposed to read- "thumb body loves you" but this was taken before it was completed.
These are the flowers I got from my boys and the red one is from DJ (one of the little boys I watch). Sweet right?
Nothing to this post really-I would write more but I am in horrible pain. I fell on the ice several weeks ago and although it hurt at the time and the days after the pain was tolerable UNTIL i tweaked something during my workout the other day-now I am a mess. I have been in a lot of pain and have an appointment to see my chiropractor tomorrow afternoon in hopes that he can fix me right up and have me back to new ASAP. Ugh...the pain is similar to the low back labor I had when I was delivering Grant. Seriously-very similar. I am poppin Tylenol during the day and hydrocodone at night just to get through. NOT FUN! So, my computer time has to be limited due to the fact that I can't sit in the same place for very long without it hurting immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment