Thursday, November 21, 2013

Halloween and More

 This was Lane -Halloween Eve. He was so happy to be a "choo choo" train!
 Silly grin.
 Grant went as a St. Louis Cardinals baseball player. This was him practicing his perfect pitch.
 He's growing up way too fast.
 My sweet and precious little boys all set and ready to go Trick-or-Treating. (yes, Lane wore shoes, we just took the picture before putting them on)
He was apparently tired before we even left the house
Grant being a goofball.
Lane was proud to wear his train box- for maybe five minutes at a time-




Sweet little Mallory was Little Red Riding Hood- oh my was she ever precious.


















These little stray puppies showed up in our backyard and Grant (and if I must admit, myself too) fell in love with them.
We found their brothers and sisters and mom and dad...and visited with them for a while

Lane loved them just as much as Grant did.- They kept nipping him and he said, "no bite pup, no bite!"
Aren't they precious?
So stinkin cute
And this little pup is even more cute
Jason and I went to a Halloween costume party and decided to go as an Amish couple. With the help of my Dad, we were able to pull it off.


I shouldn't have asked the boys what they wanted me to carve on their pumpkins but I did and they both gave me tricky ones this year. Lane's was such a pain-but he loved it.
Grant's was tricker than I had planned too- but he also loved his so whatever-guess its worth it.
These are the halloween cupcakes I made for the daycare kiddos
These are the cute little turkey boxes I helped the kiddos make

They put down what they are thankful for on slips of paper and then on Thanksgiving they can read them and share them with their family members.
Aurora made this paper plate owl. Turned out cute -I think she gave it to her teacher. 

No comments: