Tuesday, July 17, 2012

8 Months Already!!!!


Sweet baby Lane just turned 8 months on Saturday! What????? Seriously, where has the time gone? It's hard to imagine that in only 4 short months he will be ONE!!!(Which reminds me that I need to start thinking about birthday party ideas) He is such an amazing baby. Always full of smiles (even when being tormented by his older brother) and is such a joy to take places. He makes "friends" everywhere we go. I still have random people stop me at Walmart and comment about how happy my baby is. He made "friends" with some of the kiddos at Grant's swimming lessons and they now know him by name and talk to him which he LOVES. He kicks his feet and smiles at them with so much enthusism. It makes me extremely anxious to see what kind of toddler and young boy he will become.

Here is a list of his "likes" and "dislikes"

Likes: bath time, swimming, eating crackers, the itzy bitzy spider song, WATER BOTTLES, taking Grant's drinks, pulling up on things, and sweet potatoes

Dislikes: getting his diaper changed, getting in his car seat and his exersaucer





He is trying to walk which is way to early for me and extremely scary. I live in fear that he will pull up on something, fall, crack his head, and get hurt. Really, I hate it!!! I just don't like this in-between stage. I want him to be stable on his feet or not on his feet at all.  Grrr....but then if I wish for him to be stable on his feet then I feel I am wishing away his babyhood and I don't want that either.    Please stay a baby forever, Lane!

No comments: