Sunday, January 1, 2012
Just Pictures (It's all I can do one handed)
my sweet little niece -Mallory Jo
isn't she precious?
I was there in the delivery room and witnessed her take her first breath...what a wonderful and beautiful experience
Grant visiting Santa at Concord
Lane's first Christmas
Do you think Grant got enough presents from Santa
too many - I think
we had a great Christmas morning
Lane hanging out in his swing
loves bath time
Mallory and Lane's first picture together
Lane's new shirt from his "Aunt" Amy.
I LOVE this picture! Lane smiles all of the time now! So sweet!
Big Brother Grant looking so cute too!
ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WHILE HOLDING A BABY IN ONE HAND-I AM GETTING GOOD AT THIS RIGHT?
I wish I had time to type more but for some reason I just cant find it! Other things are higher on my priority list I guess. I will try harder at making a better attempt at actually blogging and not just posting pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment