Grant being silly at our Halloween party
Trick or Treak (night 3)
A very LARGE witch
I do believe Grant's new favorite holiday is now Halloween! He absolutely loved it! We took him to see Great Grandma and Aunt Vicki/Uncle Mick on Saturday night -Sunday we went to see the Curry Family and went to the Chapin Firehouse for the Halloween party and Monday (Halloween night) we took him to Arenzville to trick or treat. He enjoyed apple cider and donuts at the park and LOVED LOVED LOVED going door to door for candy. He was always very curious as to what kind of candy each house would give out. Towards the end he was on a mission to find a house that gave out peanut M&M's and he eventually succeeded. It was fun for us to take him-it was like being a kid again! We had a blast. It was a bit exhausting for me but hey-whatever makes my little guy happy I will do in a heartbeat! Now that it's over-what do we do with all of this CANDY? I can't stop thinking about Butterfinger Milkshakes....we have enough candy bars here that I know we can crush em up and dump em in some ice cream. Yummy! Maybe this weekend???



No comments:
Post a Comment