Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Let the Nesting Begin
Ok with 19 days left until the BIG DAY I have felt the need to get busy doing some prep work. I have sterilized all of the baby bottles and cleaned the car seat but I still need to start cleaning. Everyone talks about these pregnant women who NEST in the weeks prior to their delivery but where the HELL do they get their energy? Oh, I am gonna NEST-don't get me wrong...but I will be the slowest nester you will ever see! I am going to start with the upstairs first since it is less likely to get messed up by Grant and the daycare kids and need to be redone and then next week do a room a day downstairs. That's the plan anyways...we will just see how that unfolds. I am digging down deep to get the motivation to START and I think once I get started it will be all good from there. I have already shopped for supplies we will need when baby arrives (gauze pads, Vaseline, alcohol, nursing pads, etc) so I am good to go there -with the exception of new nipples for all the bottles. I just couldn't bring myself to use the old ones (yucky) so I need to buy all new nipples and then I think we are 100% set. I don't think I blogged about the glider we bought for the nursery...after buying one, assembling it, not liking it, and taking it back we found another one and its all ready and set in the nursery! I like it sooooooooooo much better than the initial one we had! So wish me well with my nesting-I am gonna need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment