Thursday, October 13, 2011
34 Weeks 5 days
I had a 3D ultrasound today at my doctors appointment. I loved seeing our little chunky monkey in there-with his seriously fat cheeks-unfortunately he had his arm over part of his face during his photo-shoot so we weren't able to get a really great picture of him. I might not even post it because it's not that great! He weighs 5lbs 5oz now and everything is looking normal and healthy! Still a BOY- the doc assured me on this and I got to see his privates once again. Still scheduled for the 14th at 12:30 and I only have two more doctors appointments to go before having this baby! Crazy! Oh and the weight gain- AWESOME-I only gained one pound since last appointment!!!! Considering all that I ate this past weekend that's pretty impressive!! I am getting more and more anxious-not so anxious that I want him to be here right now but definitely can't wait for the next few weeks to go by! Next appointment-Halloween morning! (should be sooner but doc is out of town on vacation for the next two weeks) Looking forward to it already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment