Thursday, September 8, 2011

Under The Big Top

 Excited about riding the BIG ELEPHANT.  I heard lots of "OHHH's, AHHH's, and WOW's"  from Little Man.
 Checking out the clowns and animals!
 The Elephant Grant and Daddy got to ride.
 Not a super clear picture but he is grinning ear to ear....
 All smiles after his elephant ride!
 Llama Llama!
 Grant not only gave this one a hug but a KISS too -YUCK! I wanted to wash his mouth out with antibacterial soap after I watched that...but hey, whatcha gonna do?
 Loved the animals more than the actual Circus itself.


Watching the Circus for the first time ever!

The circus was in town yesterday so we took Grant for his first ever circus experience.  He really loved it at first but that enthusiasm quickly turned into boredom by the second half of the show.  He was good to go until intermission but then after returning he got a bit bored with it all. I don't blame him-I will say I was a bit bored too...and tired...and feeling a tremendous amount of pain in my back (those bleacher seats -SUCK)!  All in all I am glad we took him and he got to experience it but I am not sure we will hit up the circus again next year or even the year after. It was expensive and it didn't engage Grant the way I thought it would.  He's more of a HANDS ON kind of kid....maybe he could BE IN the circus and that would entertain him???? He is quite the dare devil so maybe there is a future there for him.  LOL.  



No comments: