Monday, September 5, 2011

Baby's Room

 The baby's room is nearly 100% finished. I finally got the wall decals up today. It took me FOREVER!
 Turned out EXACTLY how I had imagined it so that's always a PLUS

 Room looks all ready for baby boy to arrive!
 The only wall we still have to hang a picture on!
 0-3 month clothes have all been washed in Dreft and hung in the NEW closet
 As you can see-Jason is still working on the closet -hence the dirty step stool and work supplies in the corner
 He's got a HUGE closet-I think it's even bigger than ours -kind of jealous
 Up close pics of wall decals
 Up close pics of wall decals
 Crib is all ready for baby boy
Ahhhhh- it feels so good to have this all done. Unfortunately I was at it most of the day and now my back hurts more than ever!!!!! Not good!

1 comment:

ajbmossman said...

LOVE LOVE double LOVE it!! GREAT JOB!!