Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello Third Trimester-So Happy You're Here!!!

Our precious baby boy! He is going to look a lot like his big brother -I believe!
My boys love to make fun of my big belly. We have a good time.

Yesterday marked the first day of my last trimester. Only 12 more weeks left to go! Feeling pretty good about things...the nursery is 95% complete (just need to hang some closet lights/shelves and hang some decals). The paint colors are sooo perfect-I just loved how it has turned out-it matches the crib bedding wonderfully! We have had the wall decals for a while now and was all set to get them put on the wall until I read the directions and it said to wait two weeks if applying to freshly painted walls. I would hate to ignore these instructions and find our decals ruined but I also hate to be a rule follower and it really be one of those things that aren't necessary-kind of like DO NOT REMOVE tags on pillows and mattresses. Guess we can a wait a few weeks-am anxious to see the finished product!!!! Oh and I am still working on my husband-I need him to agree to let me purchase a glider for the baby's room too! We will see what kind of magic I can work! I bet I get my way! He usually let's me win! Now to just get my back pain to go away and we will be all set!!!!!

No comments: