Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Name Game

I feel accomplished! I am pretty certain that Jason and I have chosen BABY #2's name. Both first and middle. But don't ask, because we aren't telling. Not even droppin any hints so don't ask for any. I know it's so cruel -but with us knowing the sex and knowing the birth date (since it will be a scheduled c-section) it leaves little room for suspense! So we are saving the name as a surprise everyone!

2 comments:

birdiesturgeon said...

Hey Dana! I remember when you were pregnant with Grant, you wouldn't tell us his name either...the only hint you would give is that it had an "A" in it! LOL...But since you're sure you have the name picked out have you practiced it by yelling the name up the staircase?!?! LMAO!!! I remember you telling me that about Grant's name...You're such a goof!! Miss you!

dfricke said...

Birdie...you have a good memory! Yes, we did the same yelling with this name too. I know we are goofballs but it really helps you decide what the name should be when you yell it! hehehehe. I am not giving any hints this time...giving out that Grant's name had an "A" in it may have given it away...lol. Miss you too and hope you are well.