


Grant's "big boy bedding" came in the mail yesterday. It's perfect! His room gained a whole new vibe. A vibe that says, "I am not a baby anymore." Minus the millions of stuffies he still has. He insists on sleeping with all 85 (that's a guess but I am sure it's pretty close to being accurate). It's kind of sad actually-he looks so grown up sleeping in his new bedding....where has time gone? Seems like days ago I was excited about getting his crib bedding in the mail.
We also moved the changing table/dresser out of his room and brought in a different dresser. It is all exactly what I wanted it to look like. Thanks again Amy -for your amazing FIND!
1 comment:
Looks GREAT!! what a big boy!! I have a new bed picked out for B man, and sidekick.. and bought the bedding on monday.. eek! now i just need to order the new beds!! im DREADING putting them together, but im sure next year Nolan will be alot more mature and better with the change. I'm waiting as long as possible!! :)
Post a Comment