Saturday, April 16, 2011

TWO THUMBS UP -MY REVIEW OF TWO MOVIES


We have been to see two movies in less than 48 hours. Our original plan for this afternoon was to travel to Mt. Sterling for the circus however, Grant took an exceptionally long nap so we did not make it there. Guess we will have to wait until the BIG TOP visits Jacksonville. Instead we went to see RIO in 3D (which is so super annoying to me).
Thursday evening Aunt Vicki joined us in the theaters to see HOP. Both were really cute movies. If I had to pick my favorite out of the two it would be RIO -very bold, bright colors, and great music! Will I Am does the voice over for one of the birds and does a fantastic job. Loved him the most! Now that I have gotten my animated screen time in it's time for me to catch a couple of adult flicks. Doesn't look like I will be doing that anytime soon-as my bestie (and movie going gal) is at Disney all this next week. I would love to go see Arthur (which she has already went to see anyway) and there are several coming up this summer I MUST SEE. The last and final Harry Potter movie being one of those. Heading our way into a very busy week. Grant has his 3 year check up/doctors appointment-we plan to go to Springfield to visit with the Easter Bunny-and Grant also has his Pre-K screening this week. Throw in the fact that the kiddos have no school on Friday and it makes for an especially busy week for this ole girl. Gotta plan an Easter Egg Hunt-Dye Easter Eggs and get the Easter Bunny's butt in gear...cause Easter is only a week away! Amazing how quickly April is flying by.

No comments: