I took Grant to Mcdonalds this past week -he loves eating there because of the playland but I hate eating there so often...so this past time I went through the drive through at Taco Bell (not a step up from Mcdonald's by any means) and took my food inside McDonalds-shortly after stepping in the door I was told I would have to leave because bringing outside food in was not allowed. I was annoyed and wanted Grant to be able to play so I asked the Manager to bend the rules for me -which he did but I had to pour my drink and food into McDonalds containers. WOW! Really? Apparently-there is a sign on the door and maybe it's even common knowledge but really????
GRANT IS IN LOVE WITH BUBBLEGUM!!!!!
Half of the garden has been plated (it's been in for a few weeks now but I am just now remembering to post about it). We got potatoes, onions, lettuce, and sweet corn already in -oh and of course our strawberries-which I am really looking forward to. Yummy!
I love these songs!
You're Gonna Miss This-Trace Adkins
She was staring out that window, of that SUV
Complaining, saying I can't wait to turn 18
She said I'll make my own money, and I'll make my own rules
Mamma put the car in park out there in front of the school
Then she kissed her head and said I was just like you
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
Before she knows it she's a brand new bride
In a one-bedroom apartment, and her daddy stops by
He tells her It's a nice place
She says It'll do for now
Starts talking about babies and buying a house
Daddy shakes his head and says Baby just slow down
'Cause You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
Five years later there's a plumber workin' on the water heater
Dog's barkin', phone's ringin'
One kid's cryin', one kid's screamin'
She keeps apologizin'
He says they don't bother me
I've got 2 babies of my own
One's 36, one's 23
Huh, it's hard to believe
But you're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
You're gonna miss this
Yeah, you're gonna miss this
We All Bleed Red-Ronnie Dunn
Let's say were sorry, before it's too late, give forgiveness a chance
Turn the anger into water; let it slip through our hands
We all bleed red, we all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way,
We all say words we regret, we all cry tears, we all bleed red
If we're fighting, we're both losing; we're just wasting our time
Because my scars, they are your scars and your world is mine
You and I, we all bleed red, we all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way
We all say words, we regret, well cry tears, we all bleed red
Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak, sometimes we're hurt and it cuts deep
We live this life, breath to breath, we're all the same; we all bleed red
Let's say we're sorry...
Before it's too late...
We all bleed red, all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way,
We all say words we regret, we all cry tears we all bleed red,
Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak; sometimes we're hurt
It cuts deep; we live this life breath to breath; we're all the same
We all bleed r-e-e-e-d-d-d
Now you know why my blog post is entitled "RANDOM" -wasn't it though?
No comments:
Post a Comment