


We recently found out that our current renter will be moving out of our home in Jacksonville at the end of March. We kind of had an inkling that this would be happening since she lives there with her husband and her small child...and is expecting so there will be a new baby join their family soon...and there just is not enough room in that small little home for that many people. I will always hold a very special place in my heart for that little ole house as it was Jay and I's first home together and I have many fond memeries of that place...however I am SOOOO ready to sell it. We have had a perfect renter for two years and it's worked out wonderfully but I just don't wish to have the burden of having a second home anymore. Jason and I joke and refer to it as our vacation home...We have had several people call and inquire and the for sale sign has only been out since last Wednesday. Please pass this information on to anyone who might be wanting to purchase a home in Jacksonville. (it's technically South Jacksonville)
2 bedroom
1 bath
1 car garage
fenced in back yard
South Elementary School District
quiet-nice neighborhood
1 bath
1 car garage
fenced in back yard
South Elementary School District
quiet-nice neighborhood
No comments:
Post a Comment