Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's With That?

Ok, if you are not prepared to hear a bunch of complaining and whining then just stop reading right now....cause that's all I've got for you today. Ok, really--the past few nights I have horrible sleep because I can not get in a position that is comfortable. My lower back/upper buttocks currently is the trouble area for me -it hurts so bad but more when I lay down. I have no idea what is causing me to have such pain as I don't recall lifting anything heavy or doing anything too strenuous that would throw my back out. The pain seems to radiate through my hip/butt. I've always had some back problems so I am used to some dull pain that comes and goes but nothing like this. Odd. So really WHAT'S WITH THAT?
Another totally unrelated gripe I have is that I saw yesterday after receiving a Birthday Express magazine in the mail that this year if you are planning a SUPER WHY birthday party for your child you can purchase everything under the sun. From pinatas and favor boxes to cake toppers and wall decals. Are you kidding me? Last year (about this time) I struggled to find anything at all to build and create the best Super Why birthday party -I ended up improvising and buying things from eBay and throwing it together. Ok-so that's beside the point because that was last year and it's over with and all but this year - Grant is doing it to me again! Are you serious? You can find everything imaginable at the birthday express store or any birthday supply place EXCEPT for what my little boy wants. It will be interesting to see if I can pull this year off but I'll sure try. I was just floored that now one can have everything they need to have a Super Why party -I guess Grant was paving the way and was ahead of the times. but really WHAT'S WITH THAT?
Another crazy one for ya is that Grant has suddenly taken a stronger liking to baby dolls. YEP! He's taken this certain baby doll for a truck ride and to bed with him and now has been pushing it around the house in the little play stroller. I know that it's not totally abnormal for boys to play with feminine toys and I am not really worried about it because Grant is ALL BOY and is very into trucks, cars, tractors, dirt, wrestling, and being rough and tough but this sudden interest in this baby doll thing is a bit odd. So really WHAT'S WITH THAT?
Yet another gripe.....I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem I have with sweaters. After I wash my sweaters I always lay them out on the drying rack to ensure they don't shrink or get wrinkled but after they are dry and I go to wear them I find a billion fuzzes on them. I end up trying to remove the little annoying fur balls with a lint roller but never have any luck with that so I end up picking them all off by hand which is a tedious and annoying job. What am I doing wrong or is this what sweater wearing people all over the world are doing as part of their getting-ready rituals? Seriously, WHAT'S WITH THAT?

No comments: