




Yep, you read right, Grant has transformed our home into his own personal roller rink. He was pretending to skate on the kitchen floor yesterday morning ....when suddenly I remembered that his Aunt Vicki had bought him roller skates last year (which was a wonderful gift but at the time he wasn't quite ready for them). I strapped him in his skates and helped him make a couple of hot laps around the house-really thinking that would be the most of it and he would soon get tired of them and not think of them again for a while-WELL-I WAS WRONG. He hasn't taken them off and is constantly rolling around in them now. He's actually pretty good considering his age and the fact that he is doing it independently. Really funny to watch him and even funnier to hear him coming from a distance. Never a dull moment at the Fricke house.
No comments:
Post a Comment