Friday, January 7, 2011

How Grant Got His Giggle Back







This is how Grant got his giggle back.
I have my volume turned up so I can hear his little giggle. Horrible footage as I was trying to video tape and pull Grant. Sorry.


A little like how Stella got her groove back but a lot different. Ok, so for those who are scratching your heads and wondering what the heck I am talking about. I am referring to that big, loud, deep belly laugh he used to blurt out soooooo often when he was a baby. I used to love that little laugh and today I heard it-I not only heard it but I recorded it too! Ah-I love it. Hope you do too. Who knew that all it took was some precipitation in the form of snow and an inner tube?

Grant and I have been having a lot of fun together-today he helped me make cupcakes for his friend, Kyle's birthday. He did everything but frost them. Then he decided to continue to make cupcakes by using his play-dough and some of my extra cupcake liners. So sweet. Tonight we get to enjoy a movie with Amy and Bryson. Tangled -Yes, it's leaning more toward a girl movie than a gender neutral one but at this age-really does it matter? Bry and Grant will not know the difference. It should be fun times. Looking forward to it.

No comments: