So I recently found out that I will not be alone next Friday eve. I am extremely thrilled to know that I will not be going to Harry Potter (Deathly Hallows) alone and even more exciting I get to host a "Harry Potter Movie Marathon" this week. What a wonderful way to lead up to the opening night of the last movie. SUPER EXCITED!
This is the first weekend in months that I can recall that we have absolutely NOTHING on the calendar! What's with that? Who knows? But I am definitely not complaining. Although nothing is officially planned Jay and I have already started our "weekend to-do list." Still busy, stripping, staining, and touch up painting. Ugh. So close to being finished.
Grant has really enjoyed that the kiddos had some time out of school this week. He especially enjoys playing with his new friend, Kyle. They build castles, pretend to be the UPS delivery guys, and do a lot of other fun activites together. The older kids are so sweet to Grant and it always melts my heart to observe them in active play together. Love it. I think being around all much older kids may be aging him quicker though -as he is saying things and doing things that no normal two and 1/2 year old does. I feel he is starting to act more like a Kindergartner.
Happy Weekend Everyone! Talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment