




1. Triopia Trojans won yet another playoff game against Tuscola this past Saturday. What an exciting game to be at!
2. We just found out today that Jason laid all of the tiles in the kitchen without pulling the protective covering off each one first. We have the big job of trying to remove them all now.
3. Grant got to spend all day Saturday (8am-8pm) with his Grandma and Grandpa Cottingham and part of the day with Aunt Vicki
4. We think Grant may be teething- he hasn't been sleeping through the night and has been very cranky lately.
5. We decorated our front yard last week with blue streamers and Go Trojans signs.
6. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I have coming up within the next month. I have 3 baby showers (one of which I am throwing), a birthday party, a Christmas party, and I am sure we will have two more football games to attend. Not to mention other Christmas gatherings
7. We found out that Grant really likes hats.
8. We got word from Lori (my sister) that their baby is doing well and is at a healthy weight of 4lbs 6oz. We couldn't be happier with that good report.
9. I can't wait for FRIDAY (and it's only Monday)
10. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY! GO JACOB!
2. We just found out today that Jason laid all of the tiles in the kitchen without pulling the protective covering off each one first. We have the big job of trying to remove them all now.
3. Grant got to spend all day Saturday (8am-8pm) with his Grandma and Grandpa Cottingham and part of the day with Aunt Vicki
4. We think Grant may be teething- he hasn't been sleeping through the night and has been very cranky lately.
5. We decorated our front yard last week with blue streamers and Go Trojans signs.
6. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that I have coming up within the next month. I have 3 baby showers (one of which I am throwing), a birthday party, a Christmas party, and I am sure we will have two more football games to attend. Not to mention other Christmas gatherings
7. We found out that Grant really likes hats.
8. We got word from Lori (my sister) that their baby is doing well and is at a healthy weight of 4lbs 6oz. We couldn't be happier with that good report.
9. I can't wait for FRIDAY (and it's only Monday)
10. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SATURDAY! GO JACOB!
No comments:
Post a Comment