Friday, February 24, 2017

May and June 2016

He wrote this when Ted Cruz was still an option. When it was between Hillary and Trump he became a Trump fan.

more choices to make in this home improvement project.....back splash tile and design

Ollie lost a tooth almost every other week- weird walking through the house finding little dog teeth laying around

He loves his pup

Fun with Mallory

more paint color choices....this time for the interior

This was when we were still wanting tans - sooo happy we didn't go with these


More than ready for his first hair cut

too bad she butchered him---see below pictures

new cabinets, and countertops and sink are in just waiting for back splash

Back splash and cabinet hardware too come soon

AWFUL! I hated his first hair cut. I said I wanted him trimmed not shaved. He looks so awful. Yuck. He can see now but ugh....never again. Need to find a new groomer ASAP





Papa Ham's birthday

paint samples on the exterior


Last day of pre-k (first year pre-k)




Lane somehow became in charge of pushing the others....he seemed to enjoy giving his friends a ride


Last year of C-ball. Grant sure loves baseball


Pre-k end of the year picnic

Lane-first year t-ball


He seems to love playing too....more so than I had thought.











Lane's favorite part was lining up to hit hands after the games

























New sink makes doing dishes so much more fun.....no we don't have a dishwasher.













back splash is up---really finishes it off





VBS






More VBS fun



Seriously! Choosing a paint color for the outside of your home is so much pressure! Hated it! This wasn't even all of them!

Lane's first year of swim lessons- he was fearless and loved every second

ice cream clown

because I thought it was funny


Summer library program in Jville

Oh Miss Mallory





Lane has a girl crush on Emma



No comments: