They did this forever- and wanted me to take a thousand pictures of them-so I did.
Then there's Lane. Taking it all in.
The birthday boy
Again, we are back at it
Then Papa Ham wanted to give it a try.
These two are something else.
They are such good buddies.
We stayed in a hotel in Quincy the night of CJ's party -the pool was too small and too cold to do much swimming but the boys had fun regardless.
We then went to Hannibal to Sawyer's Creek and Mark Twain Lake.
Sawyer's Creek- fun for the kids but in my opinion....the place needs to be revamped.
The boys loved feeding the fish
If you have ever been or plan to go you will know to bring a lot of quarters!
I love this!!!! I see it all of the time but rarely do I think to take a picture of it. Grant is always holding onto Lane's little hand when he tries something new. So sweet.
Ah yes, this was one of the major reasons for the stop. The TOO TOO TWAIN! Lane has an obsession with trains so it was a "must see."
Spalding Beach
Lane really had a great time....loved digging in the sand
Grant was a bit too daring. He kept going out farther and farther.
No comments:
Post a Comment