Monday, July 22, 2013

A Week in Review

 So a week ago today I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed.  That day wasn't so delightful but recovery since then really hasn't been bad at all. Especially not compared to the horror stories I heard prior to surgery.  I thought I would be swollen like a chipmunk, bleeding (possibly vomiting), and miserable.  That just really wasn't the case.  I am feeling very lucky!!! I went for a follow up today and got the OK to resume normal activity. I hated eating only soft food and soup for 6 days straight...I finally broke down on saturday and went to Wendy's for a cheeseburger.  I had to chew it with my front teeth and had to break it down in to teeny tiny pieces but it was worth it. 
 Grant attended VBS at Trinity Lutheran this past week. He really had a wonderful time.
 Grant and I went with Sandy and Livvy to see their cousin Abby play a part in the play- Nix Naught Nothing.
 I love this young man so very much....he is really growing up way too fast.  He's always so sweet to me...telling me how pretty and great I am....love to hear praise from him because it makes me feel like I might be doing a few things right. 
 Of course, Livvy refused to smile for the picture so -monkey see, monkey do.... stinkers
 caught them smiling.  lol


 I got to watch Miss Mallory on Sunday afternoon.  She was a hoot. We had fun playing with her kitchen set, baby dolls, apple picking, going for a wagon ride, and DANCING! This girl loves to dance.  I love her so very much....she too is growing up way too quickly!!!! 

 I gave Mallory her first ever braid.... her hair is so fine still so it was incredibly difficult but she was awesome at sitting still...and smiled big when I showed her the picture of her beautiful braided locks.
so much for my shopping list. lol.  she loved to doodle on it.

No comments: