They were both covered in dirty and had absolutely filthy faces but we figure-they are boys so really, who cares?
The boys love riding on the lawnmower and Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grant loves to steer and Lane just likes to go along for the ride
Both boys enjoyed picking cherries off grandma's cherry tree but only one of them actually like to eat them (Grant loves cherries but I think Lane found them to be a bit tart)
Grant and Grandma are buddies. I know why- he gets SPOILED rotten when he is with her. He seriously said to me the other day, "Grandma will say "YES" grandma's always say "YES" and Moms always say "NO". Immediately after saying this Lane entered the scene caring a can of corn from the pantry. I asked Lane what he was doing with corn and questioned if he wanted corn for breakfast. Grant then said, "are you going to let him eat corn for breakfast?" I, of course said, "no." He said, "see, Moms always say NO, Grandma would have said YES." Oh my!!!
If you ever wanted to meet a hard working man, I should introduce you to my father-in-law. He works all day long and then comes home to work some more.
He always makes time for grandsons too! Roger is amazing!
Lane loved playing in the rocks
No comments:
Post a Comment