Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas In January

 Lane loves bath time!
 Such a happy boy
 He claps for himself quite often now

 Not scared of the water at all. He dunks his head under the water -(on purpose)
 Look at those chubby cheeks. 
 Enjoys walking the halls naked
 Oh and he also enjoys naked book reading too



 These are the Valentine's I made for Grant to give to his classmates this year. Cute right?
 He will also be taking the traditional valentine cards we bought at Walmart (Avengers of course).
 squeeze juice + Hersey kisses = A KISS AND A SQUEEZE 
 Grant and Cassie had a blast playing together at our Cottingham Family Christmas
 Lane enjoyed himself too -although you cant tell by the expression on his face here.  LOL
 Oh and then there's sweet little Miss Mallory.  Love her to pieces. 
 Cassie and Grant spent lots of time dancing. 
 Cassie was trying her best to teach him some moves
 Ha-they were hilarious
 Lots of giggles

 Vicki and Mom showing the kids how it's done.
 Love this one!
 "No really Grant, you have to catch me when I fall back like this."  LOL

 Sweeties
 Lane checkin out his new train set

 Miss Mallory opening her gifts
 She loves anything with MUSIC and BABY DOLLS now. 



 Cassie got all kinds of dance equipment-she's ready now
 Sweet little Mallory rockin out some super cute boots

 Grant got a Moon In My Room and Earth In My Room and loved them both
 Silly Aunt Vicki
 "Seriously, everywhere I look there is a camera taking my picture!!!!"
Cute kiddos




Since we had so many birthdays and festivities going on this December my Mom had to have our Cottingham family Christmas in January this year. Which in my opinion, made it all the more great! The hustle and bustle of the holidays had all settled down and right when I started to feel some post holiday blues because it was all over with BAM- another Christmas party to attend.  It was fantastic. The kids were good as gold and so sweet.  Everything was perfect. 

These pictures were taken with my new camera -which I love by the way - but I am still not able to figure out how to edit them to look the way I want. I don't know if I will ever figure it out without a professional to assist me.  LOL 


No comments: