Lane loved creeping around the party hall -there were footballs galore!
He DOES walk but he chose to crawl (to see how dirty his hands could get I guess)
Balloons -even though there is apparently a helium shortage (called several places in town and was told that several times)
Lane's over-sized cupcake
Football cupcakes made by my favorite cake lady -Debra Elmore
Lovin it
Had to have something fun for the older kids to do -they seemed to really enjoy it-not only trying to get the footballs in the hole but also running and hiding behind it.
just random pics
Kids loved coloring on the table cloth
Cuties
Grant was a great help when it came to unwrapping gifts!
Lane would prefer a book over any toy -any day. Seriously-we read all day long.
What a great gift-he really likes trains and he especially loves this one
playing with his new toy
kids having a blast
Lane observing the craziness
again, just watching the others
Another great gift-he loved pushing this thing around.
Cake time!
He didn't really eat the cake at all but loved the icing star
No first birthday would be complete until you rub some icing in your eye-he knew what he was doing.
Miss Mallory -making her own art work
She was a fantastic colorer
Although I was somewhat stressed at the beginning of the day -it turned out perfect. The food was excellent, the kids were so good, nothing went wrong, clean-up was a breeze. It was seriously the best b-day party I have put together so far-mostly because it was so low-stress. I really enjoyed watching not only Lane, but all of the kids play and have a great time. I am slow at getting these pictures up here because apparently I went over my 5GM allotted to my blog so I am not signed up for more GM's but now have to pay a monthly fee. Bummer right? Oh well, I really enjoy blogging so much and not because I want everyone to see what's going on with us (I have facebook for that) but mostly because I want to chronicle my children's lives. I want to look back years from now and few all of my memories with them. I already find myself doing that now. I will go back to my very first posts-I think Grant was about 6 months old. It's just nice to have it all in one place. Like my own little public journal I guess.









































No comments:
Post a Comment