Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Quick Updates

Yes, I am going to bullet point my blog post. Ridiculous I know!

  • I am addicted to Pinterest and Family Feud Friends
  • Lane is back to 100% and weighs a whopping 13.9 pounds and is 23 inches long (70th percentile in weight and 40th percentile in height)
  • Grant is STILL having adjustment issues (he will get rough and mean to baby when he's not getting the attention he wants)
  • I am really into CROCK POT  recipes as of late as I have found it so much easier to have supper already on and cooking during the day as opposed to making something in the evening hours when I am tired and Lane seems to need cuddled
  • I am thankful for the baby swing and baby carrier I have as they have both proven to be LIFESAVERS
  • I have been trying different things to increase my milk supply -tried Bud Light (worked well but I was not fond of the idea of Lane getting alcohol as his supper) Odouls worked too though not as well and now I am on day one of trying Fenugreek supplements.  My milk supply isn't drastically low as I know my Chunky Monkey is getting what he needs but when I try to pump and stock pile milk (to use for when I have to be away from him) it seems I don't get much out at each pumping.  
  • I am missing one-on-one time with my sweet little Grant and really need to try to make special time for him and I
  • I am wanting to blog more often but I am finding it extremely difficult now

No comments: