Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lane Turns One Month Old

Lane, you are more than Mommy and Daddy ever dreamed you would be. You are such a precious little baby and we love you dearly. We are excited that you are doing so well adjusting to this whole new world around you. You are a very content little man (which Mommy appreciates soooo much) and everyone can't get enough of you. Especially your big brother Grant.  He is always giving you loves and wanting to hold you. I am already anxious for you to start cooing and smiling at us. It won't be long!! I can't believe it's already been ONE whole month!!!!!! You have grown so much already ( I am guessing you at around 10 lbs now since a week ago you were at 9lbs 6 oz). You love to EAT a lot and you enjoy sleeping on your tummy -even though we know it's a "no no" we let you do it during the day.  You are sleeping 5 hours straight at night -which is wonderful. We will see if you continue to do so well when Mommy is no longer laying right beside you! You have also learned to LOVE your pacifier which at times Mommy feels is a blessing and at others (when you fall asleep and it falls out and I have to quickly put it back in for you to keep you from getting too upset) I feel like it's a curse.  Whichever it is -if you want it -you can have it.  Christmas will soon be here-I feel like we have already been given the best present one could ever get (YOU) so I feel like Christmas is already complete and it hasn't even come yet. 

Kisses, Hugs, Snuggles, and Cheek Pinches...
Love,
Mommy

No comments: