Saturday, October 1, 2011
Christmas in October
Yes!!!!!! I am feeling extremely productive because I have a huge chunk of our Christmas shopping done. I love online shopping! I am just waiting for the UPS man to bring em to my door and then I can get em wrapped and stored in the closet for save keeping until November 26th when we get our Christmas tree. Yes, I know it sounds a bit psycho but I have always been one to "get on top of it" early but I am even more ambitious this year considering that our new baby will make things a bit more busy. I now just have a handful more things to get! I am feeling good about it! Ahhhh-now I need to look at some cute wrapping paper... do you think Walmart has that out yet or will I have to wait til Halloween passes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment