Tuesday, September 20, 2011
It's Official!
It's official! I have hit the "brick wall" of this pregnancy! I feel like a small COW and I also walk about as slow as one too! I can't climb stairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon. It sucks not to be able to breathe! I have continued backaches and heartburn! Oh and I am exhausted all of the time! Probably because I can't get comfortable enough to sleep for more than an hour or two at a time at night. Oh and yeah, the increased trips to the ladies room....my gosh! Anyways, just wanted to make the announcement that I am officially miserable. And to those of you reading this who will respond by saying, "you have several weeks yet and it's probably going to get worse"- I KNOW-THANKS! Is it November yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment