






Although Grant's first Cardinals game was a few years ago when he was one I think this one should be counted as the first as this was the first time he was aware of where we were and what we were doing. He had a blast. He would randomly yell out things like, "HOME RUN", "HIT IT HERE", and "GO CARDINALS!" Although it was extremely HOT and crowded it really was a great time. Grant took home a Lance Berkman mini bat and a St. Louis Cardinals baseball as souvenirs. He really enjoyed Lance's home-run hit because he was able to see the red and white fireworks they shot off. Although we didn't stay for the entire 9 innings and the game ended up going to the Cubs we had a great time! Grant says, "I wanna do that again!" I am sure we will. I couldn't help but think about life 5 years from now...Jay and I taking Grant and his little brother to the game...it will be even more fun here in a few years!
No comments:
Post a Comment