Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday Shuffle


Yesterday we were to go visit with my Mom to celebrate her birthday but unfortunately we were unable to go. My parents are watching my nephew, Collin, while his parents are at the race in Indy-Collin woke up yesterday with a high fever so we decided it was best to stay home....however Grant didn't want to stay home...he wanted to see Aunt Vicki....so we met her for breakfast-then we went to the Lincoln Square event where Grant got to see lots of cute little dogs and firetrucks. He had a great time -we did a bit of shopping -ate lunch at Kottage Kafe and then we went to see the Smurfs movie together. Cute movie but not how I remember the Smurfs at all-must be the new animation. I like the old school smurfs better. Guess times have changed. I am a bit sad that we weren't able to go over to my parents house to visit but it actually ended up being a very fun Saturday anyways.

No comments: