Monday, April 11, 2011

FROM SPRING to SUMMER





Seriously, I feel like it went from Spring to Summer in 24 hours. This weekend we enjoyed 80 degree temps, shorts, and flip flops. We had a busy weekend. The three of us went to our jville house to do some hard core cleaning. We mopped and shampooed the floors and carpets....did some repairs, mowed the grass, and did some overall cleaning. I think now we can really just "let it be" and hope it sells. Grant got to enjoy some time at the park -which is always a treat for him. We attended my nieces 4th birthday party Saturday evening. Grant enjoyed jumping in the bounce house and playing in the nearby park. It was a perfect day for an outdoor bday party. Sunday we went to church and planned to go to the new restaurant in Chapin (The Coop) but we were disappointed to find out that they aren't yet opened...so we went to The Approach for some grub. Went home-took naps- went to town to visit with Great Grandma- went to McDonald's so Grant could run around and play and then to Home Depot to purchase Jason's bday present. He bought himself a nice WEBER grill and spent several hours last night putting it together. I am looking forward to some good grilled food on the grill tonight and later this week. Right now I am listening to the sounds of Ernest P Whirl -yes, Grant rented it from the movie store and as been watching it lately. Interesting uh? Also he found himself a frog today so he has been on a hunt in our house for dead flys and ladybugs (found alot in the window sills -shows how clean my house is uh?) so he can feed his new friend. So it begins.....frogs, worms, bugs, dirt! Bring it on! I am ready!

No comments: