Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa Is Having Fun This Year

Santa has sent Grant a very special and personalized Email Video Message and is in the process of sending him a letter from the North Pole. Grant has watched his video message from Santa over and over and is in awe over how he knows his name, how old he is, and what he wants for Christmas. I am enjoying this Santa stuff. Maybe too much.

The image above isn't clear enough to read but the letter reads as follows:
Dear Grant,
Not long from now, I'll be leaving the North Pole for my long
trip on Christmas. Although it's a long journey, I am looking
forward to visiting you in Concord!
My elves tell me that you have learned to use the potty this year,
that's excellent! Being 2 is tough and you are such a
smart boy for your age. I'm so proud of you! Please
remind Cordell to be good as well!
I must go now to check on the busy little elves in the workshop
where they are making all the toys and gifts for the good boys
and girls. I think I saw them making a new tractor for you!
We will be loading the sleigh soon and heading your way!
The reindeer and I are planning to arrive in Concord
just after midnight to deliver your gifts. Please be sure to
hang your stocking and be in bed early.
Merry Christmas and Warmest Wishes!
Santa Claus

No comments: