Cutie - this is last week when he wasn't feeling well but was still able to pose for a picture.
This is Grant walking. He walks everywhere now. He is getting really good at it.
Vicki and I at Aj's Saturday night. She is such a blast. We need to get together for girls night sometime. I forgot how much fun we can have when we are out together.
Vicki and I doing the "Grant"- he likes to point at everything now. 
Jason -after we got on him for not keeping his eyes open for any of the pictures.

The three Birthday Boys.
We had a tough week last week. Grant spent most everyday last week feeling very sick. He had a cough, runny nose, and high fever. He didn't want to play. He just laid his sweet little head on my shoulder for the majority of the day. He whined and cried a lot. He was just miserable. My arms were so sore from holding him all day, everyday, for four days straight. We took him to the doctor on Wednesday to find out that he had an ear infection in his left ear. He was prescribed some antibiotics and some ear drops, both of which seemed to help. He is back to his normal self now. He was walking all around the house today. He babbled, laughed, played and climbed all day. He even entertained us at lunch today by burping and then laughing. When he couldn't burp anymore he started tooting and laughing. He was quite the ham. He still has a bad rash on his bottom which we hope to get cleared up with some medicine. We are still struggling to get his eczema under control too. It seems to do well for a day or two and then it will flare up again. We are trying very hard to use his special soaps and detergents to try to get it cleared up. He stayed the night at Grandma and Grandpa Fricke's on Saturday while Jason and I went to Jason, Jeremy and Kyle's 30th Birthday Party at AJ's. Oh, I thought about him all night. I knew he was in good hands but I still missed him and wanted to be with him. Although, I must say, I did have a good time and enjoyed spending time with Jason and our friends. We are now getting ready for his big day. He turns 1 on Friday and has his big b-day party on Sunday. I spent the night cleaning each room up stairs from top to bottom and plan to do a couple of rooms each night this week. My house is in need of a good cleaning....so I don't mind working hard this week to get things ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment