Sunday, February 8, 2009

Celebrating 10 months old at McDonald's

"I am lovin it"
Checkin out all of the people

First bite of my first ice cream cone


"Ha ha, I am at McDonalds. Yeah"



We took Grant for his first trip to McDonald's on Friday night. He celebrated his 10 month birthday by eating a Happy Meal and an ice cream cone. All of which were also first for him. Since our McDonald's is brand new, it seemed like everyone in Jacksonville was there. The place was so busy. Grant loved that-because it gave him a lot to watch and observe. Although he isn't quite old enough for the playland we took him in there so he could watch the action. He loved it. Not much is new in the world of little man. He has a cold again (and so do I) which is annoying to me. It seems as though I can't keep him or myself healthy. I think it has a lot to do with my daycare kids dragging nasty germs in. I wiped everything down with Clorox disinfected wipes but we still got colds again. Fun, Fun. Yesterday Grant spent the day with Daddy while I had a "Dana Day." I went to Springfield and got my full body massage. It was awesome. I only wish I could get one every day. I went to town with my sister, Vicki. It was a hoot. We went shopping and out to eat. It's always so fun to hang out with her. Today I went to town and got my hair cut. Of course I don't care for the cut much -but Jason reminded me that I never like it when I get a new cut. Which is true. For some reason I am always sadly disappointed in how it turns out. It's just not how I wanted or imagined it would be. Oh well. It's not bad. Again, nothing else is new. Grant is still moving all over the place. He pulls up on everything and has started to become more daring. We will keep you posted on anything new that may come up -but as of right now, there's not much to report.

No comments: